Microneedling/Mesotherapy is the latest concept of the medical grade high speed Microneedling system. Microneedling with Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure where a series of superfine injections of vitamins, minerals and amino acids cocktails are delivered into the mesodermal layer of the skin. The injected infusion nourishes and rejuvenates the skin while also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, both essential for skin’s natural elasticity.
The microneedling device slides along the skin, penetrating the upper layers of the skin to a depth of up to two millimeters in order to create numerous tiny needle wounds. This procedure causes the body to respond by forming new collagen and elastin fibers. In response to this stimulus, the skin plumps and thickens, which results in reduction of the appearance of scars, and fine lines and wrinkles.
Most people experience redness and mild swelling in a similar way to a mild sunburn for 24-48 hours. There is a small chance of minimal pin-point bleeding and/or bruising. Within a week or two, you will notice that your skin is smoother and more radiant looking, but the full effects won’t be seen until a few months later.
• Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
• Stimulates circulation and collagen production
• Medical grade titanium needles make it non-allergenic to human tissue
• Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
• Can be performed on all skin types
**Individual results vary, and are not guaranteed.